CHESTER FC SEASON TICKETS 2020-2021 | #InItTogether
Chester Football Club are delighted to announce that fans are now able to renew their Season Tickets online for the 2020/21 season.
The club are working towards a start date of October 3rd at present, and you can now secure your place at the Deva Stadium by renewing your Season Ticket up to and including Friday 4th September.
The Blues have announced an exciting new partnership with Online Ticketing company Kaizen – which now enables the club to process renewals online and make it as easy as possible for supporters to purchase tickets now and into the future.
Season Ticket holders ONLY can now renew their ST’s on our NEW online ticketing portal: chesterfc.ktckts.com
The Ticket Office is also now back open for contactless renewals at the office window at the Stadium, with all relevant social distancing measures in place for staff, volunteers and visitors to adhere to. The phone line is also available for our volunteers to renew your Season Ticket over the phone (01244 371376).
Disabled supporters should follow the process of renewing their season ticket via the online ticketing website, and once their order is complete should email email@example.com with the details of the carer who would accompany them into the Stadium (if applicable).
Please note that we are currently unable to accept any NEW season ticket applications due to the Covid-19 restrictions.
Jeff Banks, Director of Fan Engagement, said:
“As a fan owned football club, every season ticket purchase will enable Bern and Jonno to strengthen our squad for the forthcoming season.
“Along with the fantastic support displayed by our fans during the recent Boost the Budget campaign, where over £115,000 was pledged by our superb fans, it shows that every pound makes a positive difference for Chester FC.”
The move to online ticketing for the 2020/21 season means that fans will now receive Season Tickets in the form of a ‘Swipe Card’ that will replace the paper books previously used. The swipe cards will be used at the point of turnstile entry, where the barcode will simply be scanned to allow entry.
Given the current challenges the club will also be adhering to the social distancing guidance. To ensure the safety of our supporters and staff, season tickets will be allocated to the same stand – however it is likely that your seat will be different this season. It is our hope and intention to return you to your 2019/20 seat for season 2021/22.
We have produced a list of frequently asked questions below relating to the sale and processing of season tickets…
Who can buy season tickets?
Given the expected restrictions on crowds and based on current Covid-19 guidance, initially we will only be able to process renewals for existing season ticket holders.
How can I renew my season ticket once the sales period is open?
The club have provided a link to our new online ticketing platform to enable fans to complete the renewal process and payment. You will then receive an email confirming you have renewed a ‘place’ in your chosen stand.
Will I get to keep my existing seat from my 2019/20 season ticket?
Due to the current restrictions and social distancing measures, it is unlikely you will be allocated the same seat as last season. The club must adhere to strict guidance meaning several rows of seats will be vacant, however where possible we will allocate you a seat as close as possible to your existing seat.
What happens when the restrictions are lifted on social distancing inside football grounds? Can I return to my original seat then?
Given the complex situation the club is having to navigate through, the seat allocated to you for the 2020/21 season will remain your seat for the full season.
When can I return to my original seat?
It is our intention to allow fans to return to their 2019/20 seat as soon as possible. The measures we are implementing this season are temporary, and if restrictions have been lifted in time for the 2021/22 season, then we would anticipate a return to your previous seat.
What about my family, where can they sit?
During the season ticket renewal process, you will be asked to renew any additional family members’ season tickets to enable the club to begin the process of trying to allocate seats together for your family.
If I’m not an existing season ticket holder, can I purchase a season ticket?
Once the renewals window has closed, the club will review the number of season tickets sold and determine how many season tickets are available for general sale, based on the stadium capacity limits. We then intend to open a sales window for new season ticket applications.
When will I get to know where my allocated seat has been selected?
Once the club has reviewed the renewals and applications, we will then begin the process of allocating seats. An announcement will then be made as to when season ticket cards will be available for collection from the Deva Stadium.
What if I don’t have online access to renew my season ticket?
The ticket office is now open for contactless renewals at the office window at the Stadium, with all relevant social distancing measures in place for staff, volunteers and visitors to adhere to. The phone line is also available for our volunteers to renew your Season Ticket over the phone (01244 371376).
What if I have other family members who aren’t season ticket holders?
Initially the club will be focusing on season ticket renewals only, however once we have completed this process and received additional guidance, we will be in a position to provide a further update on this matter.
What is the situation with entry into the car park at the Deva Stadium?
We will be offering season ticket holders the opportunity to purchase a car park season pass to guarantee matchday parking at the Deva Stadium. The passes are priced at £30 for the season and only one pass per car is required. Once you have purchased, you will receive instructions on when to collect your pass, which will most likely be with season ticket collections.
COVID-19 Spectators Code of Conduct
In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are required to follow the guidelines below. Failure to do so may result in you being prevented from attending subsequent games.
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not involved in your social bubble.
- Arrive in good time to go through all the entry procedures.
- Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is, and, if an entry time is specified on your ticket, be there on time.
- Be aware that your temperature might be taken on entry.
- When inside the ground wear a mask at all times except when seated or standing to watch the game unless you have a medical reason not to.
- Inside the ground use contactless methods of payment where possible.
- If you need to access any of the facilities when inside the ground, check that they are all in use and you know which way to go. Go straight to them and return after use.
- The gangways at the front of stands and the access steps must be kept clear at all times to ensure routes are clear for anyone using the facilities.
- When leaving your viewing position, wait until the gangway you are about to use is clear and follow any directional signage.
- If you are seated, when moving past other spectators to and from your seat, avoid face to face contact with other spectators.
- If you are standing, please stay within your social bubble and remain aware of the movements of others at all times.
- Do not mix or dwell with people who are outside your social bubble.
- Maintain good hand hygiene, use sanitisers provided and avoid touching your face or handles, railings etc. wherever possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if you need to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble.
- Take care when shouting, singing or celebrating.
- Supporters MUST NOT attend the stadium if they: 1) Have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days. 2) Have been contacted by an NHS Contact Tracer and been asked to self-isolate. 3) Are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or 4) Are in contact with a member of their household experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
- Anyone with suspected symptoms of Covid-19 will be refused entry to the ground.
- If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure that they have read and understood these guidelines too.