Chester FC is offering free tickets for girls football teams to be part of its Her Game Too focus fixture!
The Blues welcome Blyth Spartans to the Deva Stadium on Friday, December 2 with the match dedicated to the Her Game Too campaign, which aims to encourage the next generation of girls to get involved with football and raise awareness of sexist abuse within the game.
The tickets, distributed through Chester FC Community Trust to junior teams and schools, will provide free entry for all girls aged under 16 to enjoy the game, with tickets for two coaches or teachers per group included. Discounted £10 tickets will also be available for parents and guardians who wish to attend the match.
For more information or to register your club or school, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name and the number of adult and children’s tickets required.
Terms & Conditions
- To register for the group ticket offer, team officials should email email@example.com with their team name and the number of adult and children’s tickets required.
- Tickets for a maximum two coaches or teachers are included for each group.
- Admission is free for Under 16s with a special £10 ticket available for parents or guardians.
- There must be a minimum child:adult ratio of 5:1 to be eligible for the offer.
- Final ticketing requirements need to be confirmed no later than 4pm on Thursday, December 1.