SEASON TICKETS | 700 Season Tickets have now been sold!
700 Chester FC Season Tickets have now been renewed for the 2022/23 season!
For context, after four weeks last season we had sold 563 ST’s – you have gone beyond the 700 mark this term in just over three weeks!
Season Ticket holders have until Sunday to retain their seat – before Monday sees the start of Early Bird General Sale.
We’ve entered an exciting new era at the Deva and, with two extra home games in 2022/23 as the league increases to 24 teams, the pricing gives you fantastic value for money no matter what your age. Here’s some of the breakdowns…
- Up to seven games free for adults with prices from £10.43 per game (standing) and £12.83 per game (seating)
- Concessions also receive seven free matches with prices per game at £8.70 (standing) and £10.43 (seating)
- Younger fans benefit from massive savings with 18-21s season tickets priced £60 (standing) and £100 (seating)
- And prices have been frozen for Under 18’s at £30 across the ground (that’s £1.30 per match!) and FREE admission for Under 12’s throughout the season
We are again partnering with online ticketing experts Kaizen, enabling the club to process renewals online and make buying your season ticket quick and simple.
Existing Season Ticket holders can now renew online at chesterfc.ktckts.com and secure their seat. Here’s how to do it…
Your 2022/23 season ticket is currently reserved for you in your Box Office account, and there is a simple three-step process to renew your season ticket. Please see the example below as an example of a season ticket reservation(s):
TO CONVERT YOUR RESERVATION
Once you have logged in to your Box Office account, go to the ‘My account’ area, which can be found in the header menu.
Select ‘Convert Reservation’ under the Reserved Items option.
Select the ticket(s) that you would like to purchase and click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
Review your order and click on ‘Confirm & Pay’ – this will then take you to the payment screen to complete your renewal.
You will then receive an email confirming your renewal and your Season Ticket will go into production. The club will advise when the Season Ticket cards are available for collection.
For supporters who prefer to renew in person, the Deva Stadium ticket office will also be available for debit/credit card renewals during usual opening hours (Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm).
Disabled supporters are advised to follow the process of renewing online and once complete, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the carer who will accompany them into the stadium (if applicable).
A REMINDER OF THE KEY DATES
- Current ST holders have until Sunday 12th June to retain their existing seat.
- Early Bird general sales start from Monday 13th June with a deadline of Sunday 26th June.
- Full price season tickets will then go on general sale from Monday 27th June.