We are delighted to launch our 2022/23 Season Tickets, offering even better value than last season and ensuring you won’t miss a kick of the action!
This is a big summer for our club with exciting changes on and off the field ahead of the new National League North campaign.
Current ST holders will be able to secure their seat online from Monday 16th May and there are great savings to be made whether renewing or purchasing especially with our Early Bird pricing:
- Up to seven games free for adults with prices from £10.43 per game (standing) and £12.83 per game (seating)
- Concessions also receive seven free matches with prices per game at £8.70 (standing) and £10.43 seating)
- Younger fans benefit from massive savings with 18-21s season tickets priced £60 (standing) and £100 (seating)
- And prices have been frozen for Under 18s at £30 across the ground and FREE admission for Under 12s throughout the season
We are again partnering with online ticketing experts Kaizen, enabling the club to process renewals online and make buying your season ticket quick and simple.
With two extra home games in 2022/23 as the league increases to 24 teams, adult and concession season tickets have been increased to reflect this, however the per match prices now offers even greater value and, crucially, enables us to freeze prices for our next generation of supporters.
From Monday, existing Season Ticket holders can renew online at chesterfc.ktckts.com and secure their seat. For supporters who prefer to renew in person, the Deva Stadium ticket office will also be available for debit/credit card renewals from Tuesday 17th May.
You can also renew over the telephone by calling 01244 371376 during office hours (Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm) from Tuesday 17th May.
Disabled supporters are advised to follow the process of renewing online and once complete, email email@example.com with the details of the carer who will accompany them into the stadium (if applicable).
PAY BY INSTALMENT
We are pleased to confirm that our instalment plan is available for new and existing ST holders, who have until Friday 20th May to take advantage of the option of spreading the cost of their season ticket across five monthly instalments. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Stand||Category||ST Cost||ST Instalment Plan (Over 5 Months)|
|East & West||Adults||£295||£59|
- Current ST holders have from Monday 16th May until Sunday 12th June to retain their existing seat.
- Early Bird general sales start from Monday 13th June with a deadline of Sunday 26th
- To take advantage of the instalment plan, new and existing ST holders have to sign up before Friday 20th May by emailing email@example.com.
- Full price season tickets will then go on general sale from Monday 27th June.
MATCHDAY ADMISSION 2022/23
We can also confirm that match admission prices have been frozen for all categories for 2022/23 when purchasing in advance, either online or from the ticket office up to the day before a game.
There will be a £1 increase on matchday-only prices when paying at the turnstile or buying from the ticket office on the day of a game.
The Board understands many of us are experiencing the pressures of increased costs of living and the football club has also seen sharp rises in its own costs over recent months. This small increase will help ensure our club remains sustainable, while continuing to deliver a competitive playing budget and the off-field improvements that will support our ambition.
Through the price freeze for advance purchases, season ticket incentives with the option to pay in instalments and low pricing for younger fans, we trust supporters recognise our commitment to ensuring watching football at the Deva Stadium continues to be affordable and enjoyable.