We are pleased to confirm our home match against Farsley Celtic on Saturday 23 April will be part of the National Lottery Football Weekends campaign.
Supporters can claim one of 500 free tickets for next week’s game through a special buy one get one free offer.
The campaign, which is being delivered in partnership with the FA, Scottish FA, Football Association of Wales and Northern Ireland Football Association, aims to thank National Lottery players for the £12.5 million of funding which helped community clubs likes ours continue operating throughout the pandemic.
The ticket offer was originally scheduled for our game with York City on 2 April, before this fixture was rearranged.
Promotional tickets can be purchased now and will remain on sale until 1pm on the day of the Farsley game.
Please note this offer is only valid when purchasing adult or concession tickets and is for home fans only, including season ticket holders. Tickets are limited at 500, and once they are gone no more tickets will be made available for this offer.
The below guide explains how supporters can take advantage of the offer, but anyone requiring assistance can email email@example.com or call the Deva Stadium ticket office on 01244 371376.
Who can claim a free ticket for Chester vs Farsley Celtic on Saturday, 23 April?
- Every paying season ticket holder or purchaser of an adult or concession match ticket who can produce a valid National Lottery ticket
- Free tickets are not available to Farsley Celtic supporters.
- Each paying spectator may purchase a maximum of two tickets, and can redeem a maximum of two free tickets
- The free tickets can be used for any age category to attend the game.
How can I claim my free ticket for Chester vs Farsley Celtic on Saturday, 23 April?
- Tickets can be purchased online at chesterfc.ktckts.com until 1pm on the day of the match, or over the phone on 01244 371376 during ticket office opening hours.
- To take advantage of the offer online, select an adult or concession ticket as normal and then add your free ticket to your order.
- For season ticket holders, login to your account and you will be able to add a free ticket to your order.
- Once you have completed your order, you will receive an email confirmation that includes a link to an online form that you must complete with your National Lottery ticket or reference number.
- To purchase over the phone, please call the ticket office on 01244 371376 and ensure you have your National Lottery ticket or reference number to hand.
Which National Lottery tickets can be used to claim a free ticket?
- All National Lottery products qualify, whether a draw-based game such as Lotto, EuroMillions or Set For Life, or a scratchcard or online instant win game.
- The National Lottery product can be purchased in store, on the National Lottery website or via the National Lottery app.