JOB ADVERT | First Team Manager
Chester Football Club is inviting applications for the position of First Team Manager from suitably qualified individuals with demonstrable success and experience.
Our Mission Statement
A financially sustainable community-focused football club, playing at the highest possible level in the English Pyramid
Applicants will be required to evidence the following:
- Exceptional knowledge of non-league football, in particular the National League North or equivalent
- A proven track record of securing results on the field and developing a team to play attractive, winning football
- A proven track record in player development and experience working with a successful academy programme
- A proven ability to identify, recruit and develop talent
- A proven ability to successfully analyse team and player performance
- Preferably the current holder of a UEFA A diploma
- Sound understanding of expenditure controls and success in managing a playing budget
- Excellent contacts within football and commercial awareness of the transfer and player market
- Outstanding leadership qualities and an excellent communicator
- A commitment to the values of our community football club and the fan-owned model
Applications for this position must be submitted via email and include a CV and covering letter demonstrating how your experience and skills meet the club’s criteria.
Please send applications to Andrew Morris, Chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.