The Blues are back on the road this weekend, looking to pick up their first away victory of the season.
Hereford are the hosts for Saturday’s National League North encounter, a side that has won each of their last three games, not conceding a goal in the process.
Bern and Jonno’s side have picked up four points from their last two games, scoring six in the process ahead of this match. Last time the two teams met they served up a cracker in December, the Blues winning 5-3 at the Deva Stadium. Our last trip to Edgar Street was back in December 2018, a goal in each half seeing us fall to a 2-0 defeat.
Victory could see the Seals climb just two points away from the play-off spots. Kick off this Saturday afternoon is 3pm.
OUR LAST MATCH
LEAGUE FORM GUIDE
Hereford | 14th in NLN. W:4 D:4 L:5. F:12 A:15
Last four results…
vs Boston United (a) | Lost 0-2 | Scorers: None
vs Chorley (h) | Won 1-0 | Scorer: Miles Storey
vs Guiseley (a) | Won 2-0 | Scorers: Ryan Lloyd, Ryan McLean
vs Blyth Spartans (h) | Won 2-0 | Scorers: Ryan McLean, Dan Smith
Chester | 13th in NLN. W:4 D:4 L:5. F:24 A:24
Last four results…
vs Gloucester City (h) | Won 3-2 | Scorers: Anthony Dudley (pen), Simon Grand, George Glendon
vs Southport (a) | Lost 2-3 | Scorers: Anthony Dudley (pen), Paddy Lacey
vs Boston United (h) | Won 4-0 | Scorers: Jack Redshaw, Matty Williams, Charlie Jolley, Darren Stephenson
vs Darlington (h) | Drew 2-2 | Scorers: Kevin Roberts, Josh Askew
The match at Edgar Street is a 3pm kick off and the postcode for the ground is HR4 9JU.
We have been advised of the following…
Hereford advise all visiting fans to purchase tickets in advance of the game, and either print at home or show on your mobile device at the turnstile.
Once you have ordered your tickets online, you will receive an email with a link to your e-tickets. You can either print at home or show your tickets at the turnstile on your mobile device.
On the day ticket sales will be confirmed closer to the day of the game.
Seating: Adults £18 / Concessions (OAPs) £15.50 / Under 21 Students £9 / Under 16s £2
Terrace: Adults £15.50 / Concessions (OAPs) £13 / Under 21 Students £8 / Under 16s £2
Please arrive at the turnstile with your e-ticket available to show on your phone or printed in advance.
How you can help stop the spread of Covid when visiting Edgar Street.
- Purchase your tickets in advance online and print-at-home or show on your mobile device at the turnstile
- Use the hand sanitising stations around the stadium
- Think of others, try to maintain social distancing from those not in your group where possible
- We suggest face masks are worn at all times, but in particular, when entering via the turnstiles, when indoors or in crowded spaces such as bars and toilets and when close to those not in your group
- Follow the social distancing signage around the ground, and listen to any instructions from our stewards
- Please scan in to the NHS Track & Trace app on arrival at the stadium
- Consider taking an LFT test on the day of the game
- Don’t visit Edgar Street if you have a positive test, or are displaying any symptoms of Covid
- Don’t visit Edgar Street if you have been asked to self-isolate
- Use contactless payments where possible. Our bars, canteens, club shop and ticket office all accept card payments
Disabled supporters are entitled to claim a free carer ticket. Click here for more information and details of how to purchase.
Please note that you may be asked for proof of disability/carer when entering the stadium.
Parking in close proximity to the ground can be limited on a matchday, but there are plenty of car parks within a 10-15 minute walk of the ground. Click here for more information about parking at Edgar Street.
We will have full coverage from the game, including…