AWAY DAY INFO | Hereford vs Chester
The Blues are back on the road this Saturday with a trip to Hereford in the Vanarama National League North!
The match at Edgar Street is a 3pm kick off and the postcode for the ground is HR4 9JU.
We have been advised of the following…
Hereford advise all visiting fans to purchase tickets in advance of the game, and either print at home or show on your mobile device at the turnstile. Supporters unable to purchase tickets online can phone the club on 01432 268 257 on either Wednesday or Friday between 10am and 4pm.
CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS
Once you have ordered your tickets online, you will receive an email with a link to your e-tickets. You can either print at home or show your tickets at the turnstile on your mobile device.
On the day ticket sales will be confirmed closer to the day of the game.
Seating: Adults £18 / Concessions (OAPs) £15.50 / Under 21 Students £9 / Under 16s £2
Terrace: Adults £15.50 / Concessions (OAPs) £13 / Under 21 Students £8 / Under 16s £2
Please arrive at the turnstile with your e-ticket available to show on your phone or printed in advance.
How you can help stop the spread of Covid when visiting Edgar Street.
- Purchase your tickets in advance online and print-at-home or show on your mobile device at the turnstile
- Use the hand sanitising stations around the stadium
- Think of others, try to maintain social distancing from those not in your group where possible
- We suggest face masks are worn at all times, but in particular, when entering via the turnstiles, when indoors or in crowded spaces such as bars and toilets and when close to those not in your group
- Follow the social distancing signage around the ground, and listen to any instructions from our stewards
- Please scan in to the NHS Track & Trace app on arrival at the stadium
- Consider taking an LFT test on the day of the game
- Don’t visit Edgar Street if you have a positive test, or are displaying any symptoms of Covid
- Don’t visit Edgar Street if you have been asked to self-isolate
- Use contactless payments where possible. Our bars, canteens, club shop and ticket office all accept card payments
Disabled supporters are entitled to claim a free carer ticket. Click here for more information and details of how to purchase.
Please note that you may be asked for proof of disability/carer when entering the stadium.
Parking in close proximity to the ground can be limited on a matchday, but there are plenty of car parks within a 10-15minute walk of the ground. Click here for more information about parking at Edgar Street.