The National League’s official betting partner LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures on Matchday 27 in the National League North.
King’s Lynn v York City
- The top two clash in the weekend’s big game with just one point separating the two title-chasing sides.
- Leaders King’s Lynn haven’t lost at home since September 2018 – a run of more than 500 days.
- York City have now won their last three matches. They have the division’s best defence, letting in only 16 goals.
- Lynn have won their last five at The Walks and haven’t let in a home goal since November 12.
Gateshead v Altrincham
- Altrincham have won five matches from six and have taken six points from their last two games on the road.
- Gateshead have scored eight times in their last three, taking seven points in that run.
- Altrincham beat Gateshead 3-0 the last time the two clubs met back in November.
- The Heed have won seven of their last nine matches at the International Stadium. They kept clean sheets in six of those games.
Leamington v Chester
- Leamington have lost their last two but no side in the bottom half have won more home games than they have.
- Chester have won three of their last four. They are ten points behind leaders King’s Lynn with a game in hand.
- Leamington are boosted by Tuesday night’s home victory over Kingstonian in the FA Trophy.
- Chester have suffered only one away defeat in their last eight and have won their last two on their travels.
Kidderminster v Spennymoor
- Kidderminster have lost their last three games and now sit fifth from bottom of the National League North table.
- Spennymoor are just inside the top seven but are one of four teams with 37 points on the board.
- Harriers have the second worst home record in the league. They have earned just 11 points from a possible 39 at Aggborough.
- Spennymoor came out on top 2-1 the last time these sides played back in September.
Top Picks from LV BET
5/2 King’s Lynn v York to end in a draw. (check LV BET Sportsbook)
12/1 Altrincham and Gateshead to finish goalless
13/1 Leamington ahead against Chester at half-time but game ends level
12/1 Spennymoor to win 2-0 at Kidderminster (check LV BET Sportsbook)
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)