Here’s some away day info if you are a Blues fan off to Southport on Boxing Day…
The Blowick End is uncovered and reserved for away supporters, the capacity of which is 1100 Standing and 200 Seated in the Main Stand. Access to the away end is via turnstiles 4 – 6
Seated Sections Standing
Adults £15.00 £13.50
Concessions £11.00 £10.00
U12’s With a paying adult £0.00 £0.00
12 – 18 yrs £5.00 £5.00
Southport Football Club are operating cashless turnstiles in partnership with Kaizen Ticketing. They offer a 10% to all online purchases.
For home games, both sets of fans will have two options to gain entry into the Merseyrail Community Stadium.
- Order online – this option is simple, quick and secure and allows supporters to buy their match ticket on their mobile phone.
When the turnstiles open at 2pm, fans can then show their ticket on their phone for scanning.
Alternatively a PDF from the confirmation email can be printed and scanned
- Pay in person – supporters can still pay cash on the day of the game, but will have to queue at the Club Shop at the Home end of Haig Avenue to purchase a ticket before going to the turnstile. Please note the club shop closes 10 minutes before the scheduled kick off.
Visit https://southportfc.ktckts.com/brand/match-tickets to secure your ticket online, this method makes sure fans get the best possible match-day experience.
Car parking is on street parking with restrictions in force on Match Days. There is parking at KGV College just around the corner.
5 designated wheelchair spaces are available in shelter situated between the main stand and away section.
- Join M58 to junction 3
- Join A570 Signposted Southport
- Follow A570 through Ormskirk Town Centre following signs for Southport
- At the big roundabout (McDonalds is on the left) take the fourth exit
- Proceed along this road, playing fields on the left, retail park on your right until you reach the 2nd set of pedestrian lights and take the next left before the next set of traffic lights into Haig Avenue
- Proceed along Haig Avenue to the ground on your left