STAT PACK | LV Bet look ahead to MD19 in the National League North
Stat Pack National League North Matchday 19 by Official Betting Partner LV BET…
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 19 in the National League North.
Chester v Bradford (Park Avenue)
- Only leaders King’s Lynn Town have scored more goals than Chester 35 goals while Bradford have the worst attack in the division, scoring just 11 goals in their 18 games.
- Bradford have let in 51 goals so far this season – conceding on average more than three goals per game away from home.
- Chester’s latest win over Alfreton was their first in six. Prolific frontman Akwasi Asante is Chester’s leading scorer with 12 goals to his name.
- After their weekend victory over Gloucester City, Bradford are looking to secure back-to-back wins for the first time since March.
Blyth Spartans v Brackley Town
- Blyth Spartans are in-form at home of late. Lee Clark’s men are looking to make it seven games without defeat at Croft Park.
- Only York City have conceded less goals away from home than Brackley Town’s eight this season.
- Callum Roberts is Blyth Spartans’ top-scorer so far this season with eight – he’s scored four goals in his last four games.
- Brackley Town haven’t lost this season when top-scorer James Armson has scored.
Leamington v Guiseley
- Leamington have lost three straight home league games. They haven’t lost more consecutive games at home since September 2017.
- Guiseley have won four of the past six meetings between the two sides although the last two meetings have been drawn.
- Josh March is Leamington’s top-scorer this season with 11 – he’s got four goals in his last four games.
- Only King’s Lynn, Chester and Spennymoor have scored more goals than Guiseley’s 30 goals this season – Aaron Martin is the Lions’ top-scorer with 16.
King’s Lynn Town v Gateshead
- King’s Lynn Town haven’t lost this season when top-scorer Adam Marriott has netted – he’s got a total of 19 goals this season.
- Gateshead have one of the best defences in the National League North this season. Only York City and Brackley Town have conceded less than Mike Williamson’s men.
- King’s Lynn Town haven’t lost a league game at The Walks since their defeat to Stourbridge in September last year.
- Gateshead haven’t drawn since playing York City back in August – since then they have won five and drawn three.
Top Picks from LV BET
9/4 Over 3.5 goals in Chester v Bradford PA
4/11 Under 3.5 goals in Blyth v Brackley
13/10 More than 1.5 goals in the first half of Leamington v Guiseley
27/20 Over 3.5 goals in King’s Lynn v Gateshead
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)