Stat Pack National League North Matchday 17 by Official Betting Partner LV BET…
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 17 in the National League North:
Spennymoor Town v Southport
- Spennymoor Town are the form side in the division with just one defeat in their last 12 outings.
- Southport captain David Morgan is leading the club’s goalscoring charts with nine goals – he hit a hat trick last time out.
- Spennymoor like to entertain their home fans – averaging almost three goals a game at Brewery Field so far this season.
- Only leaders York City (5) have conceded fewer goals on the road than Southport (7).
Chester v Alfreton Town
- Chester might be third, but they haven’t won in the league in the last five attempts, drawing four and losing once.
- Alfreton have only failed to score in one of their seven away games this season, averaging almost two goals a game in the process.
- Chester are the top scorers in the National League North – their main man Akwasi Asante has 12 to his name.
- Out-of-sorts Alfreton are struggling for form and have lost four of their last five league games.
Farsley Celtic v Gloucester City
- Gloucester have one of the leakiest defences in the division this season – only basement boys Bradford (Park Avenue) have conceded more.
- Farsley have scored in all but one of their home league games this season, averaging 2.5 strikes per game.
- Travel sick Gloucester haven’t tasted victory on the road since their win over Kidderminster Harriers in mid-August.
- Jimmy Spencer is Farsley Celtic’s top scorer with five goals to his name – Will Hayhurst isn’t far behind with four..
Guiseley v Kettering Town
- Kettering boss Paul Cox got off to the perfect start in his first game in charge, winning 4-0 against Bradford (Park Avenue).
- Guiseley striker Aaron Martin leads the Golden Boot race – scoring 15 times so far this season.
- Kettering have struggled on their travels this season and have taken just one point from their six games away from Latimer Park.
- Guiseley like their home comforts. They Lions have only tasted defeat once this season on their home turf.Top Picks from LV BET
5/8 Both teams to score in Spennymoor v Southport
14/1 Chester v Alfreton to end goalless
4/1 Farsley v Gloucester to be level at half-time – and full-time
4/7 Both teams to score in Guiseley v Kettering
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c’s apply)