The Blues, fresh from another dramatic ending on Tuesday night, put their unbeaten start on the line once more tomorrow afternoon.
Bern and Jonno’s side scored an injury time equaliser for the second successive midweek on Tuesday night at Kettering Town. Akwasi Asante’s late pen was a big plus – back from injury – as was the substitute appearance of Matty Hughes who too made an impact from the bench.
Gloucester City have two wins from two on the road so far this term. After moving across from the National League South, they sit in 6th position with those two victories away at Kidderminster Harriers and Blyth Spartans. In fact, Mike Cook’s side have won nine of their eleven away matches in 2019 – a quite astonishing record.
They come up against a Chester FC side who have lost just two of their twelve home games in the calendar year. A fantastic record for both sides makes for an exciting encounter tomorrow afternoon at the Deva.
LAST TIME AT HOME
Our 56-page Cestrian matchday programme is available for tomorrow’s game – and costs just £2.50! Make sure you get yours from our programme sellers or from the club shop before the match. Featuring…
- Interview with Craig Mahon
- Either/Or with Russ Griffiths
- A look at our Academy and Women’s teams
- The History of Football Programmes – courtesy of Solopress
- The Big Question – our panel pick their favourite sporting based dinner guests!
…and much, much more!
Can’t make the game? Buy our programme through the MatchDayInfo App for a reduced cost of just £1.99! It will be available from 2pm.
How do I Download a Match Day Programme?
PURCHASE, DOWNLOAD, READ & ARCHIVE…
1) Search ‘MatchDayInfo’ either on the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store, the App is free to download.
2) Once you have downloaded the MatchDayInfo App, you’ll need to register through Facebook, Twitter or Email (MatchDayInfo does not post on your social media platforms)
3) After registering you’ll appear on the Home screen. In order to find and follow your team, click on the ‘Explore’ button on the right side of your screen.
4) Then select ’Team Index’, here you will find the clubs profile where you’ll be able to follow and see any team information.
5) After following your team, the Match Day Programmes will display either on the ‘Events’ or ‘Archive’ section, depending on if there’s an upcoming game or not.
6) Once you find the Programme you wish to purchase, simply tap the ‘Buy Now’ button and follow the In-App instructions. All In-App purchases will go through your Apple / Google account, depending on what service you are using.
7) After downloading your Programme, it’ll appear on the screen. Once closing you’ll be able to re-open your Programme from your ‘Downloads’ section.
The Chester FC Club Shop will be fully stocked with some fantastic brand new leisurewear items – courtesy of Outlanda Apparel.
Kick off tomorrow is 3pm at the Deva Stadium. The postcode for the ground is CH1 4LT. PAY ON THE GATE PRICES HERE
FREE SEASON TICKET FOR SCHOOLS SCHEME
Chester FC and Chester FC Community Trust have teamed up to provide more than 50 local schools with a free family season ticket for the 2019/20 campaign.
The family season ticket will admit two adults and two children for free to each of the club’s home Vanarama National League North fixtures.
Schools can use the season ticket to reward or incentivise children through the year and although the scheme is not expected to be fully utilised until September, the Community Trust hopes the following points are helpful for visiting families:
1) The season ticket will admit two adults and two children to home league matches during the 2019/20 season. It may be used to admit one adult and three children if required.
2) The season ticket should be presented to the turnstile operator at trunstile six in the Swettenham Chemists’ Community Stand (West Stand) on the day of the match. Turnstiles normally open 45 minutes before kick-off.
3) Seating is unreserved so you may sit in any seat you choose, except those marked as ‘Season Ticket Holders’.
4) There are refreshment kiosks selling hot and cold drinks and snacks within each stand along with toilet facilities. The Blues Bar at the stadium is also open before and after every game for refreshments and the Club Shop sells a range of clothing and merchandise.
5) An information point is available on matchdays in the ticket office should visitors have any questions or be unsure of where to go.
Both Chester FC and Chester FC Community Trust look forward to welcoming you to the Deva Stadium and we hope you enjoy watching the Blues this season. If you have any questions about the scheme or your visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chester FC Media Team are dedicated to covering every single Blues match home and away. If you cannot make the game, all your links to matchday coverage are below…