ADVERT | Chester FC Women Manager
Chester FC Women, members of the North West Women’s Regional Football League, are looking to recruit a First-Team Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and ambitious coach to be part of a progressive club community organisation and assume a key role in the development of our women’s and girls’ section.
The successful candidate will be the on-pitch lead for Chester FC Women and assist with implementing the club’s development pathway for women’s and girls’ football.
This is a voluntary role, however expenses including CPD will be paid. The team’s training and fixture schedules will determine days and hours.
To apply for this post, please email a football CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to Community Trust Chief Executive Jim Green via email@example.com.
Closing date is 5pm on Monday 13th May 2019 with interviews commencing later that week.
- Create and oversee a positive culture that attracts, retains and develops players to maximise their talent
- Build and manage a team to compete in the North West Women’s Regional Football League
- Implement a training programme in line with the FA Four Corner Model
- Develop a programme of continuous development for players and coaches
- Work with the Steering Group to monitor and evaluate the performance of the programme and manage the budget
- Ensuring high standards of coaching delivery and administration
- Manage coaches, medical staff and support staff involved in the running of the team
- Develop strong relationships with the Under 18s side and community coaching team
- Represent Chester FC Women in a professional manner at all times including attendance at relevant club, league and FA meetings
- Responsibility for the welfare, monitoring and evaluation of players and coaches
- Ensure club adheres to FA regulations and league rules, safeguarding standards and Respect programme
- Minimum FA Level 2 (ideally working towards UEFA B Licence)
- Member of the FA Licensed Coaches Club
- Experience of coaching with women’s and girls’ football
- Current FA Safeguarding and Emergency Aid certificates
- Current DBS
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to inspire and build strong, positive relationships with a wide range of people
- Track record of and enthusiasm for coaching and developing youth and senior players
- Understanding of and commitment to creating high quality learning environments for players and LTPD
- Good knowledge of and experience within the women’s football pyramid
- Awareness of diversity and equality challenges in football
- Willingness to work evenings and weekend
- Ability to travel independently
- Willingness to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure
Chester FC Community Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.