Chester FC Team of the Week matchday experiences for grassroots clubs and schools are now on sale for the 2018/19 season.
Each home match sees a junior team going behind the scenes at the Swansway Chester Stadium, meeting managers Anthony Johnson and Bernard Morley, visiting the dressing room to see how the players prepare for the game, learning about the history of the club, and even getting the chance to play on the hallowed turf before watching the Blues in action.
The Team of the Week experience costs just £30 per team or school, which includes two tickets for coaches and up to 16 players. Additional tickets can be purchased for family and friends at a discounted rate, ensuring a fantastic day out for everyone.
The Chester FC Team of the Week package includes the following:
- Behind the scenes tour of the stadium
- Meet the managers, players and our mascot Lupus
- Pre-match kickabout with Community Trust coaches on the pitch
- Create a guard of honour as players take to the pitch before the match
- Get close to the action as ball boys or girls for the game
- Tickets for your team to watch the action in the Swettenham Chemists Community Stand
Team of the Week packages for the 2018/19 season are on sale now and can be booked through Chester FC Community Trust. Matches are allocated on a first come, first served basis as home games are limited for the season.
For more information or to book, email email@example.com or call us on 01244 371376.