Chester FC are recruiting a part-time Academy Goalkeeper Coach for the 2018/19 season.
The role will see the successful applicant oversee the development of the Academy’s Goalkeepers through the management and delivery of the Academy Goalkeeper Coaching Curriculum. The role will see the successful applicant work with the all the goalkeepers within the Academy ranging from Under 9s through to Under 18s.
The successful applicant will report to the Academy Head Coach and be expected to work a mixture of daytime and evening hours. This is a 5 hours per week role for a 12 month period.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Friday 27th July 2018.
- Delivery of two session per week with the club’s Under 17/18 goalkeepers as timetabled within their Scholarship programme
- Delivery of one session per week with the club’s Under 9s-Under 13s goalkeepers during one midweek evening
- Delivery of one session per week with the club’s Under 14s-Under 16s goalkeepers during one midweek evening.
- Support the Youth Team match day staff wherever possible
- Assist in the delivery of general sessions as and when required.