Position: Chester Football Club Chief Executive Officer
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Location: Chester, Cheshire
Chester Football Club wish to invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Chief Executive Officer.
All applications will be dealt with in a strictly confidential manner.
Closing Date: Monday 6th June 2016 at 17.00
, the club will endeavour to respond promptly to any serious applications.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate their ability to satisfy the following criteria:-
• Experience in the administration of professional Football at either Club, League or Governing Body Level.
• A skill-set that incorporates all or most of the typical commercial activities of a football club such as sponsorship, digital, communications, CRM
• Significant experience of setting targets for improvement activity and excellent staff management skills
• Open-minded to the views of others whilst retaining the tenacity to achieve results
• Effective negotiating, influencing and time management skills
A copy of our Qualifying and Selection Criteria is available to download here
To apply for the position please declare an expression of interest via email, to include your CV preferably.
Please send applications to Tony Allan, General Manager, at Tony.Allan@chesterfc.com