Chester will be looking to build on a positive point at Brackley Town last weekend, with a chance at the Deva to get back to winning ways.
Alfreton Town provide the opposition, with the two sides playing out two extremely entertaining games last season. Chester have dropped down to third since last weekends draw, with King’s Lynn winning their game in hand in midweek at Kidderminster.
The Blues actually have no league win in five, with four draws and that narrow defeat to York last time down CH1. Three points tomorrow would be the perfect tonic.
Alfreton have also hit a below par run of form lately. Just one win in their last five with four defeats, they were flying high in the play-offs but now sit 10th in the table. However, a win for Billy Heath’s side tomorrow could send them as high as 5th, evidence of how tight it is at the top of the National League North
Make sure you come down and support the lads!
With the game being our nearest fixture to Remembrace Sunday, we will be paying tribute pre-match – and we are delighted to announce that soldiers from the Mercian Regiment will be with us.
LAST TIME WE MET AT THE DEVA
THE LAST FIVE (NATIONAL LEAGUE NORTH)
Chester FC | Position: 3rd Won: 0 Drawn: 4 Lost: 1
vs Leamington (h) | Draw 3-3 | Scorers: James Jones, George Glendon, Matty Waters
vs King’s Lynn Town (a) | Draw 2-2 | Scorers: Simon Grand, Akwasi Asante
vs Blyth Spartans (a) | Draw 2-2 | Scorers: Danny Elliott, Matty Hughes
vs York City (h) | Lost 0-1 | Scorers: None
vs Brackley Town (a) | Draw 1-1 | Scorer: Brad Jackson
Alfreton Town | Position: 10th Won: 1 Drawn: 0 Lost: 4
vs Kettering Town (a) | Lost 2-1 | Scorer: Amari Morgan-Smith
vs Darlington (h) | Lost 1-2 | Scorer: Conor Branson
vs Leamington (a) | Won 1-0 | Scorer: Bobby Johnson
vs Farsley Celtic (h) | Lost 2-4 | Scorers: Nyle Blake, Conor Branson
vs Spennymoor (h) | Lost 0-2 | Scorers: None
Tomorrow’s Blues Playlist has been selected by George Glendon!
Our 56-page Cestrian matchday programme is available for tomorrow’s game – and costs just £2.50! Make sure you get yours from our programme sellers or from the club shop before the match.
- Interview with Simon Grand
- Look out for some new player and historical features
- A closer look at our Academy and Women’s teams
- The History of Football Programmes – courtesy of Solopress
…and much, much more!
Can’t make the game? Buy our programme through the MatchDayInfo App for a reduced cost of just £1.99! It will be available from 2pm.
How do I Download a Match Day Programme?
PURCHASE, DOWNLOAD, READ & ARCHIVE…
1) Search ‘MatchDayInfo’ either on the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store, the App is free to download.
2) Once you have downloaded the MatchDayInfo App, you’ll need to register through Facebook, Twitter or Email (MatchDayInfo does not post on your social media platforms)
3) After registering you’ll appear on the Home screen. In order to find and follow your team, click on the ‘Explore’ button on the right side of your screen.
4) Then select ’Team Index’, here you will find the clubs profile where you’ll be able to follow and see any team information.
5) After following your team, the Match Day Programmes will display either on the ‘Events’ or ‘Archive’ section, depending on if there’s an upcoming game or not.
6) Once you find the Programme you wish to purchase, simply tap the ‘Buy Now’ button and follow the In-App instructions. All In-App purchases will go through your Apple / Google account, depending on what service you are using.
7) After downloading your Programme, it’ll appear on the screen. Once closing you’ll be able to re-open your Programme from your ‘Downloads’ section.
Kick off tomorrow is 3pm at the Deva Stadium. The postcode for the ground is CH1 4LT. PAY ON THE GATE PRICES HERE
FREE SEASON TICKET FOR SCHOOLS SCHEME
Chester FC and Chester FC Community Trust have teamed up to provide more than 50 local schools with a free family season ticket for the 2019/20 campaign.
The family season ticket will admit two adults and two children for free to each of the club’s home Vanarama National League North fixtures.
Schools can use the season ticket to reward or incentivise children through the year and the Community Trust hopes the following points are helpful for visiting families:
1) The season ticket will admit two adults and two children to home league matches during the 2019/20 season. It may be used to admit one adult and three children if required.
2) The season ticket should be presented to the turnstile operator at trunstile six in the Swettenham Chemists’ Community Stand (West Stand) on the day of the match. Turnstiles normally open 45 minutes before kick-off.
3) Seating is unreserved so you may sit in any seat you choose, except those marked as ‘Season Ticket Holders’.
4) There are refreshment kiosks selling hot and cold drinks and snacks within each stand along with toilet facilities. The Blues Bar at the stadium is also open before and after every game for refreshments and the Club Shop sells a range of clothing and merchandise.
5) An information point is available on matchdays in the ticket office should visitors have any questions or be unsure of where to go.
Both Chester FC and Chester FC Community Trust look forward to welcoming you to the Deva Stadium and we hope you enjoy watching the Blues this season. If you have any questions about the scheme or your visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chester FC Media Team are dedicated to covering every single Blues match home and away. If you cannot make the game, all your links to matchday coverage are below…