Community clubs and schools can now book Chester FC Team of the Week matchday experiences for the 2019/20 season.
Every home game sees a local junior team given the opportunity to go behind the scenes at the Deva Stadium, meeting the players and managers, visiting the dressing room, learning about the history of the club and having a kickabout on the hallowed turf before cheering on the Blues.
The Team of the Week experience costs just £30 per team, which includes two tickets for coaches and 16 players’ tickets. Additional parent tickets can be purchased at for £10 and siblings for £3, ensuring a great day out for the whole family.
The package includes:
- Behind the scenes tour of the stadium
- Meet the managers, players and our mascot Lupus
- Pre-match kickabout with Community Trust coaches on the pitch
- Create a guard of honour as players take to the pitch before the match
- Tickets for your team to watch the action in the Swettenham Chemists Community Stand
Team of the Week packages for 2019/20 are on sale now and can be booked through Chester FC Community Trust. Matches are allocated on a first come, first served basis as home games are limited for the season.
For more information or to book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01244 371376.