Chester Football Club are delighted to launch online ticketing for the very first time!
Following an introduction from Stuart Murphy, we have been working with SportsBuzz to trial this exciting new venture for the Blues.
We now have our very own website for fans to pre-book tickets for home games.
Tickets are now online and on sale for the Spennymoor game, and can be found at tickets.chesterfc.com.
How do you buy an online ticket? Here’s ten simple steps…
- Go to tickets.chesterfc.com
- Select the ‘Match Tickets’ button
- Fixtures will be in front of you, click ‘buy’ on the fixture you want to attend
- Select your preferred stand and block from the drop down list (there is a stadium map below to help)
- Select your ticket(s) (Adult, Concession etc.) and select ‘add to cart’
- You can review your tickets in the cart and proceed to checkout
- Simply login – or register. You will only be required to register if you are a first time user
- Confirm your billing information and then click ‘place order’
- Once paid through PayPal, your ticket will be sent via email
- Print off your ticket or bring it along on your phone to the appropriate gate for entry.