Here’s your #AwayDayInfo ahead of Saturday’s trip to Maidenhead…
Adult – £15
Concessions – £10
Under-16’s – £5
York Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1SF
Car Parking at the Ground
Car Parking at the ground is strictly limited to the players and officials of each club on matchdays.
*** If you have an exceptional reason why you need to park at the ground you must contact the club well in advance of the game for your request for a space to be considered.
Call Mark Stewart on Mob: 07709 496030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Car Parks nearby
There is no street parking close to the ground, so you are recommended to use the municipal car parks, for example:
- Town Hall https://www3.rbwm.gov.uk/directory_record/9959/town_hall/category/207/maidenhead
- Stafferton Way https://www3.rbwm.gov.uk/directory_record/9957/stafferton_way/category/207/maidenhead
- Grove Road https://www3.rbwm.gov.uk/directory_record/9945/grove_road/category/207/maidenhead
- West Street https://www3.rbwm.gov.uk/directory_record/9961/west_street/category/207/maidenhead
- The Broadway https://www3.rbwm.gov.uk/directory_record/9954/nicholsons/category/207/maidenhead
These are all within five minutes walk of York Road.
Walking from Maidenhead Railway Station
Public Transport is often the best way to get to York Road as Maidenhead railway station is only five minutes walk away. The station provides fast links to the rest of the country with four trains an hour between London and Reading.
Spectators coming from the station should use the turnstile in Bell Street.
Via Maidenhead Official Website http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/maidenheadunited/a/car-parking-and-media-1707.html?page=2
Where’s good to go beforehand?
The Craufurd Arms
They are Maidenhead’s first community-owned pub and situated a ten minute walk from Maidenhead United’s ground.
The pub is just north of the town centre at 15 Gringer Hill, Maidenhead SL6 7LY.
All football fans are welcome and cater for their needs with matches shown on Sky and BT Sports.
Kick off is 3pm. Come on you Blues!